Sunday, July 18, 2010

Tutorial 001 \\\ Designing and animating characters in Flash

Part 1 : Drawing tools and symbols with Chris Georgenes @ mudbubble.com


So this is the first tutorial with flash, it went pretty well with no problems.
I traced over Chris's original sketch with my wacom tablet along with the brush tool rather than using shapes as he mentioned in the tutorial. This way I could get a sketchier cartoon look.



Basically I only made some slight changes to the character such as larger eyes, different color scheme etc as I was only following the tutorial step by step. This tutorial was very beneficial as it taught me some basic file management in flash, converting each character part to symbols and being able to distribute the symbols as individual layers.


No comments:

Post a Comment